Conductive plastic is a kind of functional polymer material, which is mixed with resin and conductive material and processed by plastic processing method. It is mainly used in electronics, integrated circuit packaging, electromagnetic wave shielding and other fields.
Some of the conductive plastics are classified according to their electrical functions, and some are classified according to their manufacturing methods. How many kinds of conductive plastics are classified according to their manufacturing methods? Let's see.
1. According to the manufacturing method of conductive plastics, it can be divided into structural conductive plastics and composite conductive plastics. Structural conductive plastic, also known as intrinsic conductive plastic, refers to the plastic that has conductivity itself or after chemical modification. Structural polymer conductive materials mainly include:
(1) metal chelates: such as polyketo phthalocyanine;
(2) charge moving polymer complex: such as polycation, CQ complex.
(3) π - conjugated polymers: polyacetylene, (SR) n, linear polyphenylene, layered polymers, etc;
The production cost of this kind of polymer materials is high and the process is difficult. Up to now, there is no mass production of this kind of polymer materials.
The filling materials of conductive plastics mainly include:
A. metal dispersion system; B. carbon black system; C. organic complex dispersion system.
2. It can be divided into anti-static data, conductive data and electromagnetic wave shielding data according to different uses.
3. According to the electrical function classification, it can be divided into: insulator, anti-static body, conductive body and high conductor. Generally, insulator refers to those with a resistance value of more than 1010 Ω· cm; semiconductor or antistatic refers to those with a resistance value of 104-108 Ω· cm; conductor refers to those with a resistance value of less than 105 Ω· cm; and high conductor refers to those with a resistance value of less than 100 Ω· cm.
Article origin: Taishan conductive masterbatch
What is the masterbatch in the carbon black conductive masterbatch?
Masterbatch is a kind of plastic processing aid developed in 1980s. It is composed of chemical aid, carrier plastic and dispersant.Masterbatch refers to the granular material produced by mixing, melting, extruding and pelletizing the masterbatch and the carrier plastic through the extruder in order to operate conveniently and blend all kinds of auxiliaries, carrier plastics and dispersants needed,
How to make modified plastics flame retardant?
Modified plastics can be seen everywhere in our life. With the continuous improvement of the performance of plastic materials and the requirements of lightweight products, plastic materials are widely used in construction, furniture, transportation, aviation, aerospace, electrical appliances and other aspects. In many occasions, the materials are required to have flame retardancy, the more commonl
Processing and application of Taishan conductive masterbatch
Processing and application of conductive masterbatchThe domestic demand for plastic antistatic / conductive products is increasing, and the number and variety of electronic product packaging are increasing. The antistatic / conductive products of plastic products, especially attract people's attention, are one of the goals pursued by people in the plastic packaging industry, which adopts domestic
How to test the resistivity of conductive plastics?
In the work of many friends will ask, conductive plastic resistivity is how to test it? To understand this, we need to know what is the definition of resistivity. Resistivity is a physical quantity used to express the resistance characteristics of various substances. The ratio of the product of resistance and cross-sectional area of an element made of a substance (20 ° C at normal temperature) to